The advancing world of the Internet has called for competent designers and developers to create dynamic, robust Web applications for clients of all business orientations. This course will cover the basics of the Internet as well as developing Web pages using client side code such as HTML and Cascading Style Sheets. Students will also be introduced to powerful, dynamic, industry-leading web authoring and editing software by Adobe. They will leave this course with the comprehensive abilities to build, incorporate graphics, set up interactivity and publish their websites.
- Design and develop Web Pages using HTML and CSS
- Use Dreamweaver to create,
design, manage edit and publish professional websites.
- Incorporate Flash to add animation and interactivity such as sound, video, and interactive navigation to Web Pages.
- Use Photoshop to correct, enhance, retouch digital images for the Web.
- OR Utilize Illustrator and InDesign to create designs in print, on the Web, or on mobile devices.
Prerequisites for the Course:
Students should have general knowledge of operating a Windows-based PC.
Students need to make sure that they know how to use the mouse, standard menus, commands, and how to open, save, and close files.