eCommerce Design and Implementation
Our eCommerce Design and Implementation solutions focus on Java-based implementation and architecture. MSF Java consultants specialize in:
- Choosing the right architecture overseeing Java 2 Enterprise Edition
- Mapping non-functional and strategic requirements into a Technical Architecture
- Applying component-based development techniques
- Developing a proof of concept
- Implementing a base-line implementation
MSF Java consultants also have a strong focus on Java technologies such as JSP, Servlets, HTML, HTTP, XML, JDBC, and JNDI dealing with definition of the Web-architecture of a system, setting up the connection of application tier in a manageable way, developing the base line of the architecture with Java Server Pages, Custom Tags and Controllers in the form of Java Beans.
And our Java consultants have a strong expertise in EJB and CORBA Enterprise services dealing with EJB components, CORBA solutions, troubleshooting Enterprise Java implementations, and mentoring/training an existing Java EJB team.
Paired with our Web design solutions, eCommerce has never been more dynamic and robust with interactive, intuitive Web applications.